Friday 6 November 2009

Newbies

Just thought id share my new things of the week

new lights making a cosy feel







five blank wooden hearts ready to be painted up and hung around the house or maybe kept together as bunting.



new magazine to drool over



even more new boots.. cant wait to wear these! will only be worn when not a lot of walking or indeed moving is involved i think they are quite high!!



new fairy lights. new crafty bits, new mag, new shoes ...what more can a girl ask for!!













3 comments:

  1. I'd whisk it all away to France in the blink of an eye, if I could - and if you were wearing those shoes, you wouldn't be able to stop me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is all wonderful ! I love it all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Those shoes are GAWJUS! Looking forward to seeing what you do with the hearts. xx

    ReplyDelete