Friday 14 January 2011

FRIDAYS FROCKS


this weeks frock is another ebay purchase!!.. ( i promise that they aren't all going to be from ebay!)




it is pure vintage..even down to the lovely polyester feel on my skin!!
the hubby said i looked like a little elf when i wore it .. not sure if that's to do with my pointy ears or the festive colours on it!!

so i thought it was a very pretty dress and was delighted when i won the auction ..
i love the green and red together and the floral pattern on the skirt of the dress...


i wore it with my tan double breasted leather coat that i bought from the charity shop ..... when i was 17!! one of my winter staples and has been for years.. i think it is just growing with me!!


a necklace from Primark £2.50


bright red tights from new look £2.99


and some little heeled lace tan lace ups from the charity shop .... and were bought for me by my sister so were free!!




1 comment: