Saturday 27 August 2011

the sun is out there somwere

Ive been sat looking out of the window and the sideways rain that's coming in is pretty depressing i have to say.. this basically is like the last weekend of summer isn't it.. what a weekend to end on..it pretty sums up how pants this summer has been!!...
Ooo what a negative intro..sorry about that, you can almost hear me sucking them lemons cant you!!..
i keep looking out of the window desperately trying to see the sun that is behind the grey clouds that are centre stage at the minute... in fact if i squint my eyes a little I'm sure i can see a touch of blue sky, you have to think positive!..
so I'm going to post a few pics that i took the other evening around 6pm, the sun was casting a lovely glow around the back of the house that i had to take some pictures, so for days like this i can remember that the sun has made a few appearances over the past few weeks!!






its making me feel a bit better already and if i look on the positive side.. the rain is watering my plants which ive kept forgetting to do so its doing me a favour at least!!..
oh and the ducks will be happy !!

11 comments:

  1. We're on our last weekend of winter and I'm really looking forward to seeing more sunshine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sunny pictures! i never get tired of seeing your pretty house.
    Today started off beautifully and we even managed to go car booting but it's all gone Pete Tong again now. It better brighten up as we're at a festival next weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your house looks very pretty even without sunshine.We have sunshine here this morning it did rain during the night and early but its not now, hope it lasts.Love Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. No sunshine here today, I think Autumn has arrived early! Love the piccies of your home, you have done your home beautifully, I love it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,your house is so lovely, pretty and cheerful, i really love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your gorgeous blog and your house looks so cheery despite the weather ! Now following xx Ava

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your home is so pretty and bright..even without the sunshine!
    Have a lovely weekend! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a gorgeous home, love seeing your photo's. I can read your blog so much better with the colour change thankyou ;-)) Enjoy the rest of your weekend, dee x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have such a pretty home, I hope my future house will look as lovely as this! By the way I think I have the same hanging lantern, but mine is blue. Think I got it from Homebase(?)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a very pretty kitchen you have all your bits and pieces are lovely, you've cheered me up with those piccies, Lucey x

    ReplyDelete
  11. really lovely photos your home looks so pretty I love all your shelves especially the yellow ones the colour is really nice.Thanks for your comment I agree with you about the colour of Tamzins uniform (thats why I went to the same school).The colour I used for my room was b&q rose pink .
    xx fee

    ReplyDelete