Friday 1 October 2010

Hearts for all ages!


nipped in to Wilkinson's the other day and was having a little look around before i had to go and sign on ( oh the joys of being one of the unemployed.. sitting there while some girl bored out of her head taps a few keys on her computer and asks me if Ive looked for work..while not even bothering to wait for my answer..grrr.. cant you tell I'm loving the experience!) anyways i digress were was i..
oh yes Wilkinson's.. i love this shop!!

so i found these wall stickers..

i immediately saw hearts with patterns on and swooped in!
yes they were in the section for decor for a little girls bedroom and are probably meant for little girls from about 0-10 but patterned hearts are a must for all ages don't you think!!
and i just knew were these were going to look great in...
the kitchen of course!!

yes i am 30 (oh i don't like saying that!) but it doesn't really matter does it.. they are still pretty and look just right above my kitchen doors and window!!





Ive also got a few cupcake stickers that are also from wilkos in the summer but i was good here and gave the rest of the pack to my 7 yr old niece as they were a little bit more babyish i thought!!!


6 comments:

  1. Love those sweet hearts!! I can't seem to find such cute things here in the States! Oh, to be a Brit! I'd move in a heartbeat!
    *´¨)
    ¸.*´¸.**´¨) ¸.**´¨)
    (¸.*´ (¸.*´* LORI LYNN *

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh they are so pretty and I am soooo jealous as we dont have Wilkinsons up in the highlands of Scotland :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute!
    And they look lovely above your kitchen door!

    DEBBIE MOSS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them! Might have to nip there tomorrow morning ;o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree,you're never too old for pretty hearts!
    Will look out for those next time I'm in Wilkinsons. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was also created another different color combination and it is best to give as gift for kids birthday parties.
    sport bets

    ReplyDelete