Wednesday 19 January 2011

Love Letters

saw this today in B&M's ( which i have to say is fast becoming my fave shop of all time!!) they had it in a choice of Love, Home or Dream... individual letters all ready and pretty waiting to be hung up on the wall ..

i picked Home..




i may go back for "Dream" .. for my bedroom... is it really fair on the hubby though??! .. i seem to be turning our house into a house decorated by a 14 yr old!!..

i seem to be developing a love for all things wordy.. I'm going to have to be careful though aren't i .. i don't want to go overboard and our house become like a living scrabble board!!!.. here's a few things around the house that are of the word variety!!

















9 comments:

  1. Oh, oh, oh, I looove those B&M 'Home' letters. I may just have to take a trip there this weekend (naughty Charl!!). How much were they, if you don't mind me asking? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those letters are fab! Where is B&M? do they have a store down South do you know? :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bargain! I shall be there ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are really lovely, What does B&M stand for? because they seem to have some lovely things in there. I think your home is lovely and words are so meaningful and up lifting. Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those letters are lush charl, hmmmm like you my home is fast becoming quite the non masculine home, I may have to do a purchase and hide them in a bag somewhere, belive me I have ALOT of hidden bags in this house with pretty things in ;0)

    I J'adore B&M too :0)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're lovely - I like all your wordy decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look lovely - although like some of the others - what's B & M?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're so so sweet, love them! B&M is amazing, so cheap! Remember when I was looking for a plain, tall mirror and couldn't find one anywhere for under a tenner- B&M to the rescue at £2.99! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's it I'm off to sulk and google 'B&M' because I know darn well we dont have any around here! :0)

    I love your home, you always manage to buy things that are cheerful x

    ReplyDelete